drifting over the beautiful mountains and beaches of Rio
Experience flight in its purest form, drifting over the amazing Tijuca National Park in Rio de Janeiro. The flying experience in a Paraglider is extraordinary, when you consider the dreamlike flying, convenience and ease of operation. Considered the best spot in Brazil for tandem flights, the Pedra Bonita take off ramp is located inside the famous Tijuca National Park, the largest urban rainforest in the world.
- Available 7 days a week. From 9 Am to 5 PM.
- Transportation to/from Hotel is available.
- Paragliding depends of wind conditions
You should bring:
- Sun block, running shoes, water and snacks.
- Don´t leave this activity for your last day in town. Try to book it as soon as you arrive in Rio.
- No deposit in advance is required. Payments are made direct to the Paragliding / Hang Gliding Instructors
- For more information , send us an email:
Tel: (55)(21) 9 7166-1818 (English Speaking)
Cel: (55)(21) 9 9995-1818 (Mobile / whatsAPP)
Tropical Islands - Schooner trip at Angra dos Reis
Full Day City Tour in Rio
Rio Highlander Tour at Organs National Park
Rio Turismo Radical was created in 2001 as an alternative option of entertainment in Rio de Janeiro. The idea of taking foreign tourists to practice extreme sports in Rio was quite new at that time, and very challenging. For more than 15 years we have worked hard trying to make people have their best time in our beloved city.