Available every Monday and Friday. Includes tranfer Rio-Buzios-Rio.
Buzios is a peninsula that has more than 20 different beaches, great nightlife and is located only 200 km (130 miles) away from Rio de Janeiro. The city is today one of the most popular destinations in Brazil, with its large diversity of restaurants, clubs and shops. Buzios is also very famous for its quiet beaches and cozy atmosphere.
- Available every Monday and Friday
- Duration: 12 hours. Starts at 7 AM
- A 20% deposit (paypal) is required to confirm reservation.
You should bring:
- Sun block, swimsuit, Towel
- Transfer to/from hotel. Only hotels in Ipanema, Leblon and Copacabana area.
- Schooner ride and City Tour in Buzios
- Bilingual Guide (English and Spanish)
- Lunch Buffet
Price: R$ 225 reais per person
Tel: (55)(21) 9 7166-1818 (English Speaking)
Cel: (55)(21) 9 9995-1818 (Mobile / whatsAPP)
Tropical Islands - Schooner trip at Angra dos Reis
Full Day City Tour in Rio
Rio Highlander Tour at Organs National Park
Rio Turismo Radical was created in 2001 as an alternative option of entertainment in Rio de Janeiro. The idea of taking foreign tourists to practice extreme sports in Rio was quite new at that time, and very challenging. For more than 15 years we have worked hard trying to make people have their best time in our beloved city.