Arraial do Cabo Marine Reserve offers suberb marine life for scuba divers, only 2 hours away from Rio de Janeiro.
Arraial do Cabo Marine Reserve is considered the best scuba diving spot on the southeast coast of Brazil. In terms of Marine Life, diving in Arraial do Cabo is amazing, speacially for beginners, since the best coral reefs are only 6-10 meters deep (20 to 35 feet).
Located 2 hours by car from Rio de Janeiro, Arraial do Cabo is part of the Costa do Sol (Sunny Coast), which also includes Búzios and Cabo Frio. The turquoise water of Arraial do Cabo is teeming with marine life - turtles, sea horses, moray eels, colorful coral and some exotic tropical fish like the famous Holacanthus Ciliaris (Queen Angelfish).
- Available everyday upon demand. Pick up at 6 AM.
- Duration: 12 hours. Fees and Transportation are included.
- A 20 % deposit in advance is required. (Paypal)
You should bring:
- Sun block, swim suit and towels.
- Complete Scuba diving equipment: BC, regulator, wetsuit (5mm), mask and fins.
- Boat operation, with soft drinks, mineral water and snacks.
- 2 dives for certified divers
- 1 (one) dive + snorkeling for "first timers " (with instructors assistance).
- Groups of 2 people: R$ 530 reais per person
- Groups of 3 people: R$ 495 reais per person
- Groups of 4 to 6 people: R$ 450 reais per person
- Groups of 7 or more people: R$ 399 reais per person
Prices will be different during the Olympics (August and September of 2016) and Carnival Season (february of 2017)
06:00 AM - Pick up at Hotel in Rio
08:10 AM - Arrival at Arraial do Cabo
09:10 AM - Boat departure from Marina
09:30 AM - Arrival at first Diving Spot (diving)
11:30 PM - Arrival at 2nd diving spot (diving)
02:00 PM - Boat returns. Free Time
02:30 PM - Return to Rio de Janeiro. Estimated arrival time at 5 PM
Tel: (55)(21) 9 7166-1818 (English Speaking)
Cel: (55)(21) 9 9995-1818 (Mobile / whatsAPP)
Tropical Islands - Schooner trip at Angra dos Reis
Full Day City Tour in Rio
Rio Highlander Tour at Organs National Park
Rio Turismo Radical was created in 2001 as an alternative option of entertainment in Rio de Janeiro. The idea of taking foreign tourists to practice extreme sports in Rio was quite new at that time, and very challenging. For more than 15 years we have worked hard trying to make people have their best time in our beloved city.