The Christ Statue is Brazil's most famous tourist attraction
The Corcovado (hunchback) mountain, so named because of its shape, is home to probably the most memorable and identifying image of Rio - The Christ The Redeemer statue. Arms boldly stretched in welcome, he embraces the city and the magnificent Bay over which he looks. Situated in the heart of the Tijuca National Park, the statue was created by sculptor Paul Landoviski, and built by the engineer Heitor da Silva Costa, from 1926 to 1931, when it was inaugurated.
- Available 7 days a week. Morning and Afternoon.
- Duration: 4 hours. Starts at 8 AM and 2 PM
You should bring:
- Sun block, camera, water and snacks.
- Transfer to/from hotel. Only hotels in Ipanema, Leblon and Copacabana area.
- Visit and entrance fee at Christ Statue
- Bilingual Guide (English and Spanish)
- Drive By Tijuca National Park and Pepino Beach
Price: R$ 168 reais per person
Tel: (55)(21) 9 7166-1818 (English Speaking)
Cel: (55)(21) 9 9995-1818 (Mobile / whatsAPP)
Tropical Islands - Schooner trip at Angra dos Reis
Full Day City Tour in Rio
Rio Highlander Tour at Organs National Park
Rio Turismo Radical was created in 2001 as an alternative option of entertainment in Rio de Janeiro. The idea of taking foreign tourists to practice extreme sports in Rio was quite new at that time, and very challenging. For more than 15 years we have worked hard trying to make people have their best time in our beloved city.