Visit the famous cable car at the top of Sugarloaf Mountain
The height and unmistakable outline of Sugarloaf makes it one of the main attractions of Rio de Janeiro. The most popular way of reaching the top is to take the cable car - a system that has been in operation for more than 100 years. The view from the top of Sugarloaf is amazing. You can see the Guanabara bay, the Corcovado Mountain and Copacabana Beach, in a very nice panorama of the city of Rio.
- Available 7 days a week. Morning and Afternoon.
- Duration: 4 hours. Starts at 8 AM and 2 PM
You should bring:
- Sun block, camera, water and snacks.
- Transfer to/from hotel. Only hotels in Ipanema, Leblon and Copacabana area.
- Visit and entrance fee at Sugarloaf cable car
- Bilingual Guide (English and Spanish)
- Drive By downtown Rio, metropolitan cathedral, Sambodrome and Maracanã Stadium (outside).
Price: R$ 168 reais per person
Tel: (55)(21) 9 7166-1818 (English Speaking)
Cel: (55)(21) 9 9995-1818 (Mobile / whatsAPP)
Tropical Islands - Schooner trip at Angra dos Reis
Full Day City Tour in Rio
Rio Highlander Tour at Organs National Park
Rio Turismo Radical was created in 2001 as an alternative option of entertainment in Rio de Janeiro. The idea of taking foreign tourists to practice extreme sports in Rio was quite new at that time, and very challenging. For more than 15 years we have worked hard trying to make people have their best time in our beloved city.